Disabled children and young people have strong views about the society they live in, how they are treated, services they receive, their education, health and leisure.
- Understand a rights-based approach to consultation
- Learn about accessible and inclusive communication and engagement methods
- Planning for inclusive consultation and engagement
- Learn how to consult with children across disability
- Participants will have greater confidence and be more informed in engaging with children and young people across disability.
- Participants will be aware of and use tools for effective participation